|Prep Time||10 minutes|
- 12 slices good salami
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 English muffins
- 8 slices Provolone cheese
- 4 large eggs
- Pickled hot peppers or any hot peppers you wish
- Cook salami in large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat with oil until crispy.
- Place English muffin in buttered pan and let English muffin get crispy, then remove and let sit.
- Fry the eggs up in butter, add salt and pepper and at the last moment add cheese and salami in layers.
- Put the egg, cheese and salami stack you created into the English muffin and finish with hot peppers to kick it up.